Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Great Review of the Great Scarab Scam


Hey, everyone: The Great Scarab Scam just received its first independent book review! Take a look at this page from the seriously fun group blog, Tales From the Crit,

http://talesfromthecrit.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/the-great-chapter-book-dilemma/

I love the way reviewer AJ refers to the story as a “chapter book.” To be perfectly honest, I never really regarded that angle before and I’m delighted that it took a parent-reader to point it out to me. Even after all these years I’m still learning new things about the business of writing.

Tip of the Day: What's on your reading list? Consider choosing a book to review on Amazon.com or any other of your favorite bookselling/recommendation sites.

1 comment:

charlotte fairchild said...

I like the idea of reviews on Amazon. Reviews help me decide to get or not to get a book.