Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Overtaken: We Have a Proof!


OVERTAKEN:  The proof is here at last, complete with cover art which I absolutely could not resist sharing with you all.  I'm thrilled with the way it turned out, and I'm just as pleased with the look of the interior pages too.

So armed with my trusty red pen, mini post-its, and a brand new legal pad, I am now taking the next few days off to go through the entire book line by line, word by word.  Again (!).  Oh, well.  As they say, "the proof is in the pudding" and my choice is pistachio.  Should keep me sustained until publication day.  Wish me luck!

Tip of the Day:  Keep writing--keep drawing--keep going.  There were days--weeks and months--when I thought I would never be holding a copy of this book in my hands.  How silly was that?  If I could give you just one word that means everything to me, it would be:  Persevere.  It's the only way to accomplish anything.  See you soon. 

3 comments:

Charlene Ann Baumbich said...

Congrats! The cover is wonderful.
Your @TwinkleChar Twitter pal

Chris said...

Best of luck with this! It looks great!

I've awarded you a Versatile Blogger Award: http://chrisgalvinwriter.wordpress.com/2011/09/24/seven-blogs-and-seven-things/

Christine said...

Your book cover for OVERTAKEN is absolutely stunning! Good work!