Thursday, January 7, 2016

2016! Start the Year with "What, Why, How"


Sweet little monkey
I met in Taiwan. (One of the "well-behaved" ones.)





Happy New Year and Happy Year of the Monkey! (I knew all those monkey pics I took in Taiwan would come in handy one day.) I particularly like the shot of this little one looking so pensive and sweet (or that's what I tell myself. For all I know he's just plotting how to jump down and bite his next victim. . . .)
But back to the positive side of things, and to get the year off to a great start, today I'm guest blogging over at Linda K. Sienkiewicz's website. Linda kindly asked me a few weeks ago to participate in her ongoing series of interviews on creativity categorized under the heading "What, Why, How." You can read my entry here.

Thank you so much for the invitation, Linda. It was a fun exercise. Hope to see you all there!


Tip of the Day: How would you reply to the big questions for 2016 of What? How? Why? Setting aside some time to write down your answers could provide some valuable insights and new directions for the year.

2 comments:

cleemckenzie said...

I missed seeing monkeys in Taiwan, but I was bombarded by them in China!

Valerie Storey said...

Taiwan, China, and here in Albuquerque one little monkey just escaped from the zoo over the weekend! (Safely rescued in the end, LOL!) But yes, the monkey theme is definitely following me this year. Doing my best to stay focused and not get distracted by all the monkey-mischief. Thanks so much for visiting!