It's Friday and here I still am: collaging, journaling, blogging my way through the alphabet, landing on M and thanking the heavens for my morning cup of tea.
Ah, tea. Solves everything, in my opinion! It also makes a good subject for drawing and art journaling. For today's journal page I drew (during my morning tea break!) my office tea cup, adding, amongst other things, the tag from one of my favorite tea bag flavors: Jasmine Green, and a scrap of origami paper.
Tea, writing, drawing, and "M is for memories" just all seem to go together. Some journal questions you might like to ask are:
- Did you ever play "tea party" as a child? You know, with a little tea-set and mud-pies?
- What morning rituals do you now follow every day? (Even making your bed can take on quiet significance).
- What's your favorite way to take a break from daily stress, e.g., daily blogging?
- If you are a tea-drinker, what are your favorite brands and flavors? (Fortnum and Mason’s Royal Blend for me!)
- If you're not into tea, what makes a good morning for you?
Tip of the Day: Art journaling can be about the simplest things. Tomorrow morning, make yourself a cup of tea. Sit down with your journal. Watch the steam rise. Take a sip. Start writing.